Our Insiders want everyone to feel the love and feel their best this Valentine’s Day! Whatever your style is, you have plenty of options to shop local Baton Rouge boutiques for Valentine’s Day outfits.
Our Insiders have shared their go-to boutiques for date night. Here’s a list of a few favorites:
- Virgo – A clothing boutique established in 2008 by a mother and daughter. They offer a wide variety of women’s clothing, shoes, accessories, and even formal gowns! Located in Gonzales, Louisiana.
- Frock Candy – A tried and true boutique for Baton Rouge shoppers. We love Frock Candy–and we always will! Two locations on Corporate Blvd, and Perkins Rowe.
- Moxi – A young LSU graduate started her boutique on Lee Dr. A great place to shop for a fun and fancy night out!
- Head Over Heels – A well established and classy Baton Rouge boutique. Get a full outfit here but don’t forget the shoes! Located on Corporate Blvd.
- Hemline – This fashion empire was founded in New Orleans and has grown to be a national brand! A great place to shop for high-quality clothing and funky accessories. Located in Towne Center.
- Chic – Formerly Simply Chic, this Baton Rouge boutique is great for colorful and exciting clothing. Show off your unique style with clothes from Chic! Located in Highland Market Dr.
- Dawson Street – A fresh new women’s clothing boutique in Baton Rouge. We love the contemporary and clean style of this trendsetter! Located by the South Gates of LSU on Highland Road.
- Time Warp – The go-to boutique for vintage clothing and accessories in Baton Rouge. From the 1960s to the 2000s, you can find something to love here from every decade. Located in the heart of Mid City on Government St.
Shop and Style With Intention
Every girl has a unique style, even if they don’t know exactly how to describe it. We put together mood boards and descriptions to help you identify what to look for when your shopping at local boutiques for the perfect outfit this Valentine’s Day!
This One Is For The Girls!
Before we get into the romantic date attire, let’s talk about Galentine’s Day outfits! Whether you’re going out for cocktails or having a sleepover filled with rom-coms and ice cream, our local boutiques have the perfect attire.
First, swing by Sweet Baton Rouge for the best comfy tees and adorable hair accessories. As for shoes, go for a super stylish and crazy comfy pair of tennis shoes.
Sweet, Sexy, or Timeless
How To Be Sweet
Show off your sweet side in an embroidered patterned dress or skirt for a formal option. Wear capped sleeves and scalloped hemlines for a little extra sugar!
If you prefer to be comfy and flirty, grab your favorite kissy lips sweater. After all, you should never let them forget how sassy you are!
How To Be Sexy
Consider a soft and silky soft dress with warm tones and plunging necklines. Add feminine, flirty jewelry and a pointed toe heel to knock-em-out!
How To Be Timeless
Are you feeling inspired by your mom’s old photos? Baton Rouge’s vintage boutiques are here to help! You can’t go wrong with halter tops, black lace, or stylish hats in a retro look. Browse selections at Time Warp or Pink Elephant Antiques for the real deal!
Where To Go For Everything About Local Baton Rouge Business
Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to explore the local boutiques here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Who knows, you may even fall in love with one!
At Sweet Baton Rouge Insiders, we’re committed to spreading the love to our local business neighbors! For regular updates on where to go, shop, eat, and do in Baton Rouge, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.